Our pricing is transparent and straightforward. After our first free consultation we will come back to you with a briefing and a budget.

This will detail the estimated length of the project and the consultant resources required split by Principal Consultant (EUR 750 per day or part thereof), Senior Consultant ( EUR 500 per day) and Analyst (EUR 300 per day). All prices exclude VAT.

Travel, communication and data resource expenses do not carry a surcharge and will be itemized. اون لاين كازينو

40% of the estimated total fee is due upon acceptance and the remaining 60% is due upon submission of the final report. ruby fortune

Indira Group Principal Consultants can also be contracted on a retainer fee to assist regular board or management meetings if so required. ٧٧٧

Please contact us for a first free consultation.